Digital interaction has proven to be a huge game changer for the beauty sector.
More and more brands are creating bespoke apps to reach tech savvy consumers and promote their new product ranges. The apps provide cosmetic brands with an excellent opportunity to build premium experiences, that emphasise the benefits of the product in an intuitive, easily accessible, and pleasant manner. From a marketers perspective it also creates a platform for a community to share their experiences, in the palm of their hands.
At Egelnick and Webb we believe that apps are rapidly becoming the key sales tool for the beauty sector to utilise in customer engagement and brand awareness. Below is an example of the Lancôme DreamTone collaboration created by our digital team. We can see the demand for projects of this nature is on the increase and we plan to develop more in the near future.
Lancôme is a French luxury perfumes and cosmetics house that distributes products internationally, as part of the L’oreal Luxury Products division.
The App allowed users to track the effects of DreamTone on dark spots over 6 weeks using before and after pictures. It also gave tips, advice and listed the product benefits. Successfully downloaded in over 20 countries with multi-lingual services. The app gave another dimension to a highly successful product campaign for Lancôme.
– User Experience
– Prototype Development
– App Design and Build
– iOS & Android app
– Multi-Language Translations
– Image Upload Social Sharing Functionality
– 56 percent of total mobile phones sold by 2017 will be smartphones
– App downloads will exceed 200 billion per year by the end of 2017
– Bespoke beauty Apps provide consumers with immediate visual benefits of your product
– Apps help brands create a community of fans around a focussed product offerIf you would like to discover how Apps can help your buisness grow, drop me a line…
Mat, Brand Director.