Egelnick and Webb have become heavily involved with a charity for Rett Syndrome. Rett Syndrome is the most common genetic cause of severe disability in females, yet few people have ever heard of it. The good news is that they are close to finding a cure.
Rett UK are holding a Fundraising Gala Dinner, to be held on Tuesday March 16th at St Pancras Grand.
Auction prizes include:
– an original print from Peter Blake
– an ostrich bag from Mulberry worth Â£3,000 and tickets to their LFW show
– a bespoke made to measure dress by William Tempest
– design your own pair of Jonathan Kelsey shoes
– jewelery from Accessory Designer of the Year, Katie Hillier
– one of Jon Snow from Channel 4’s ties!
Even better is that there is free champagne!
If you would like to attend, please contact email@example.com.