A well placed short film attracts more viewers to your website, increases the likelihood of conversion, and drives appointment bookings. It helps your audience gain a deeper understanding of your offer, in a very short space of time.
And any communication that isn’t a burden on our time is greatly appreciated.
At Egelnick and Webb we have seen a rise in the demand for short films. They have become a highly effective tool, in a kit of parts that help bring marketing suites to life. Both at the pre & post completion phases of a project.
We recently completed work on The Hempel Collection for British Land. We believe this project is a perfect example of the best use of film and digital content, to bring the client vision to life.
British Land approached us to create the brand identity and marketing materials for this under-stated luxury offering. This collection of properties provides full lifestyle management and a secluded garden in the heart of London. Our goal was to create a brand that reflected the values inherent within this unique development.
We are always excited when a luxury experience like this becomes digital. We designed the stand alone website, which is future-proofed for several stages of the development release. We created an 84 inch multi-touch HD screen installation for the on-site and international marketing suites. We also designed a bespoke user interface and navigation panels for the touch screen.
With the private gated garden being such a unique and privileged benefit, we commissioned our friend and botanical illustrator Jessica Sheppard to illustrate the trees and plants within the gardens. This use of illustration enabled us to unify the visual language, and made the perfect complement to our delicate yet authoritative collection of brand marks.
- Film generates 3x as many visitors to your website.
- Visitors spend 88% more time on a website or engaging with a newsletter that includes film.
- Traffic from search engines increases by 15%.
- Clients are 46% more likely to seek more information about a product or service after seeing it on film.
- Effectiveness of sales materials increases by 85% after watching a promotional film.
- 52% of clients have more confidence in the decision making process, after engaging with an inspirational piece of communication.